You are currently not signed in.

Please sign in or register.

Mananged Account with one of my MM strategies.

Page: 1
Jul 14, 2011 06:51 pm
honeric01 User

My risk per trade does not exceed 10%, i sometimes adjust to 6% or 7%. I prefer a risk of 5% but when i am 100% confident of the market trend accuracy, i sometimes lever my risk up to 15%

1% risk of a $10,000 account = $100

You should adjust your stop loss so that you never lose more than $100 per a single trade.

If you are a short term trader and you place your stop loss 50 pips below/above your entry point .

50 pips = $100

1 pips = $2

The size of your trade should be adjusted so that you risk $2/pip. With 200:1 leverage, your trade size will be fair enough

If the trade is stopped, you will lose $100 which is 1% of your balance.

This trade will require $1000 = 10% of your balance.

If you are a long term trader and you place your stop loss 200 pips below/above your entry point.

200 pips = $400

1 pip = $2

The size of your trade should be adjusted so that you risk $2/pip. With 200:1 leverage, your trade size will be under manageable risk ratio

If the trade is stopped for 100SL, you will lose $100 which is 1% of your balance.

This trade will require $250 = 2.5% of your balance.

This is just an example. Your trading balance and leverage provided by your broker may differ from this formula. The most important is to stick to the 5% risk rule. Never risk too much in one trade. It’s a fatal mistake when a trader lose 2 or 3 trades in a row, then he will be confident that his next trade will be winning and he may add more money to this trade. This is how you can blow up your account in a short time!

A disciplined trader should never let his emotions and greed control his decisions.

(I BLEW up a clients account in 2 days for going against my rule and it was never easy for me because i had to promise i was going to send him half of his investment as compensation, i learnt the hard way, then i decided never to go against my rule again)

That's one of my MM, but if you want to invest with me, then read this:

My plan is to make my client self sufficient and at the same time financially buoyant and independent. 

For a $1,000 investment (I prefer $2,000 upward) with at most 200:1 leverage

Making $50 daily = 1000 for 20 days : investor gets $500 from $1000 but i wouldn't allow us take out all $1000, rather i make us invest 50% of our monthly take home just to increase the capital base and at the same time increase client's monthly take home too till like fifth or sixth month.

My condtion is that investor gets 50% of profit from the monthly profit and I am only looking for clients who are ready to go long term. don't come with a $500 account. SET-UP your account yourself but if you need broker recommendation, i'd be glad to recommend few to you.

Do not set up an account with a broker without an MT4 platform and don't pick more than 200:1 leverage, i am not a money doubler but I can only promise betwee 30%-%200 as the case may be (I tell my clients they look at only 30-100% monthly)

You need an instant loan online? check this: http://www.liberty-loan.com/?ref=honeric01

Jul 22, 2011 02:09 pm

You r promising very high return. 200:1 leverage is too high and it looks like you will be doing high risk trading which can make good money but can blow accounts in short time.

Stick to your rules

Jul 24, 2011 04:15 pm
Champ User

Making $50 daily = 1000 for 20 days : investor gets $500 from $1000 but i wouldn't allow us take out all $1000, rather i make us invest 50% of our monthly take home just to increase the capital base and at the same time increase client's monthly take home too till like fifth or sixth month.

Making $50 daily consistently is very hard with an investment of just $1000. It means 5% daily = 150% monthly. Dont you think it is not just difficult but very very difficult.
You explained about how you adjust your risk. But how you do trade isnt explained. Will you use martingale, scalping or daytrading?

http://www.fxstat.com/widget/link?t=tiny&c=1&s=24959&o1=growth&o2=drawdown&o3=profitfactor

Jul 24, 2011 06:15 pm
CheckDavid User

Originally posted by Champ

Making $50 daily consistently is very hard with an investment of just $1000. It means 5% daily = 150% monthly. Dont you think it is not just difficult but very very difficult.
You explained about how you adjust your risk. But how you do trade isnt explained. Will you use martingale, scalping or daytrading?

Actually the percentage decreases, since he is not compouding the profts, he only has to make 5% on the first day, on future days he makes less and less.

Check Me At CheckDavid.com

Jul 24, 2011 06:22 pm
Champ User

Yes, but dont you think it is very hard thing even for a pro trader to promise this much return on an investment of $1000.

http://www.fxstat.com/widget/link?t=tiny&c=1&s=24959&o1=growth&o2=drawdown&o3=profitfactor

Jul 24, 2011 06:27 pm
CheckDavid User

Yes, but dont you think it is very hard thing even for a pro trader to promise this much return on an investment of $1000.

Depends on the perspective, and we can't say that 50$ a day is high, it depends on the risk taken, I have made more than 50$ a day with less than 1000$, so to me it means nothing.

And we can also look at it thtough another perspective, he only needs to luck out, and manage to get the 50$ a day for the first 6 months, if he keeps accumulating the money, then 50$ a day is not a big deal comparing with the amount of capital he has amassed.

Check Me At CheckDavid.com

Aug 15, 2011 07:30 am
honeric01 User

Originally posted by uniquetrader

You r promising very high return. 200:1 leverage is too high and it looks like you will be doing high risk trading which can make good money but can blow accounts in short time.

I do not think 200:1 leverage is too high, i scalp, thats what i do and i know $50 daily is not too high for a $1,000 equity because it has been done and can be done, but i make mistakes sometimes, trading more than the $50 and holding on to losing trades for a long time too, but i am working on this.

You need an instant loan online? check this: http://www.liberty-loan.com/?ref=honeric01

Aug 15, 2011 07:45 am
honeric01 User

Sorry for not responding on time, well like i said previously, $50 to $1,000 is no huge task, but its also not easy to consistently earn that every trading day, but not an imposible task.

150% per month can be achieved if rules are stuck to, but we humans hardly stick to rules. 5% daily can be achieved but with alot of headache too especially in a market without direction.

Lastly, i ain't saying its possible to trade 150% every month, some month you perform woefully, but you can always cover these months up with the performances of the past or maybe the future.

Trading style is daytrading/scalping.

Aug 18, 2011 05:21 am
widhie75 User

hallo honeric,,,,,we meet again here...I still remember your nick,

can you give us link to FXSTAT Statement,,,,,so we can analyze your previous performance trading record.

I would like to see your 'Return trend' and 'Annual Forecast' report.......which is good feature from FXSTAT.

http://www.fxstat.com/widget/link?t=wide&c=3&s=8617&o1=growth&o2=drawdown&o3=profitfactor

Page: 1