You are currently not signed in.

Please sign in or register.

Volume based approach

Страница: < 1 2
Feb 25, 2012 02:19 pm
Jogi User

Originally posted by Sasha

Originally posted by slumbum

According to Top Dog Trading, arent' tick charts a general way to gauge trading volume for forex?

I think this data will not give correct information of volume. I havnt traded on tick charts but I have read some tick chart strategies. I will read more abt them and then I will be able to understand if they provide correct volume information that is needed for VSA or not.

Tick charts give information about number of trades, which is actually volume. Many Pros prefer tick chart trading over "time" charts.

http://www.fxstat.com/widget/link?t=wide&c=1&s=26883&o1=growth&o2=drawdown&o3=monthly&o4=equity

Feb 28, 2012 06:20 pm
Sasha User

Using tick chart in PA is much better than other charts. I think vsa is also based on tick chart.

Mar 04, 2012 02:35 pm
scorpian8 User

[quote]Originally posted by Jogi [quotetext]

I heard about a book "master the markets" by tom williams. I read some of its pages and it is very logical. Is anyone here using this approach in his trading method?

I also want to know if anybody here is using their software.

Try to develop your own system and play with it

Mar 25, 2012 03:51 pm
ironical User

Originally posted by scorpian8

[quote]Originally posted by Jogi [quotetext]

I heard about a book "master the markets" by tom williams. I read some of its pages and it is very logical. Is anyone here using this approach in his trading method?

I also want to know if anybody here is using their software.

Try to develop your own system and play with it

Of course developing own system is best way. But these books can be a good guide in developing ur own trading system. I think that traders must learn from good sources.

The good or ill of a man lies within his own will. – Epictetus

Apr 25, 2012 04:30 pm
mrinalini User

The different kind of charts give information about the markets and the kinds of trades in the markets with the volumes and trader can consider them and perform their trades accordingly .

Страница: < 1 2