You are currently not signed in.

Please sign in or register.

Decline started in Gold

Страница: 1 2 >
Sep 25, 2011 10:03 pm

After a long time, we can see a strong downward trend in Gold prices. There are many questions in our minds. Will it continue to fall? How much will it fall? Is the decline for long term or short term?

I think decline is temporary and the lowest Gold will go is $1450. A sudden price rise in Gold wasnt totally unpredictable. Countries like China and India are continuously buying Gold to increase their reserves. At the moment, there is no sign that they will stop buying. Similarly demand of Gold in Asian countries especially subcontinent is continuously increasing.

These factors will stop the decline in Gold prices.

It is my opinion and I would like to hear opinion of others abt future of Gold.

Stick to your rules

Sep 26, 2011 01:40 pm
Champ User

Originally posted by uniquetrader

After a long time, we can see a strong downward trend in Gold prices. There are many questions in our minds. Will it continue to fall? How much will it fall? Is the decline for long term or short term?

I think decline is temporary and the lowest Gold will go is $1450. A sudden price rise in Gold wasnt totally unpredictable. Countries like China and India are continuously buying Gold to increase their reserves. At the moment, there is no sign that they will stop buying. Similarly demand of Gold in Asian countries especially subcontinent is continuously increasing.

I think this increase is not natural. It is due to high investments in gold. Maybe not now but soon the investors will be selling and then price will come down to $1200 or less.

It is highly possible that Gold may go to a very low point if selling trend starts. So its artificial increase and there is no "sudden real demand" of Gold.

http://www.fxstat.com/widget/link?t=tiny&c=1&s=24959&o1=growth&o2=drawdown&o3=profitfactor

Sep 27, 2011 05:26 pm
megrawab Hostedslavebeta

Gold has recovered in New York session to $1,625.68 after being bearish to $1,532 early this morning in the Asian session. I don't trade Gold for real but it seems that gold is always up....

I am a hosted slave beta.

Sep 28, 2011 03:17 pm
ironical User

You r right. It is very hard for gold to go down. Its demand is constantly increasing. Its not the matter of individuals anymore. Countries are buying it to maximize their reserves. It is bcoz Gold is much much better than other reserves as Dollar. So there is no chance that Gold will go down in long run. Its downward trend is only for somedays. It will again reach the new heights.

The good or ill of a man lies within his own will. – Epictetus

Oct 07, 2011 10:12 am

It is still maintaining its price and is not letting itself go down. The price on 24 sep and today are almost same. We can see 3 declines in the period between these dates but Gold recovered fastly. Well it looks like Gold is getting ready for a new high :).

Stick to your rules

Oct 08, 2011 09:58 am
Jogi User

It is still maintaining its price and is not letting itself go down. The price on 24 sep and today are almost same. We can see 3 declines in the period between these dates but Gold recovered fastly. Well it looks like Gold is getting ready for a new high :).

I think the current price is a realistic. It will continue with this pace. Setting a new high for gold may not be possible in near future. Investors will first check it for a little long duration.

There is almost no chance of any major decline in gold.

http://www.fxstat.com/widget/link?t=wide&c=1&s=26883&o1=growth&o2=drawdown&o3=monthly&o4=equity

Oct 13, 2011 04:49 pm

Originally posted by Jogi

I think the current price is a realistic. It will continue with this pace. Setting a new high for gold may not be possible in near future. Investors will first check it for a little long duration.

There is almost no chance of any major decline in gold.

A bit of Horizontal movement. Well, lets see where it goes. I wonder if it will maintain its current price for longer period

Stick to your rules

Oct 15, 2011 07:58 pm
Jogi User

If we check 5 year and 10 year charts of Gold, we can only see a few major downward trends. There is just one major downward trend as big as of now. Overall the growth of Gold is much faster in recent 5 years as compared to previous 5 years. So its not just a sudden increase. During last 5 years, gold prices rose at high pace and even some downward movements were not able to slower its pace. The most significant increase started after 2008 and ended recently after reaching $1900.30.

So I would say once again that there is no chance of a big downward trend.

http://www.fxstat.com/widget/link?t=wide&c=1&s=26883&o1=growth&o2=drawdown&o3=monthly&o4=equity

Oct 21, 2011 10:19 am
illiterate User

Yesterday its lowest was 1610 and today it rose a little. I think it will close at a little gain as compared to yesterday's price

https://www.fxstat.com/widget/link?t=medium&c=1&s=25892&o1=growth&o2=drawdown&o3=monthly&o4=equity

Oct 22, 2011 11:52 pm
Sasha User

Originally posted by illiterate

Yesterday its lowest was 1610 and today it rose a little. I think it will close at a little gain as compared to yesterday's price

Where do u see it on monday?

Oct 24, 2011 03:09 pm
davidalfonsi Mirrorbeta

Originally posted by Jogi

If we check 5 year and 10 year charts of Gold, we can only see a few major downward trends. There is just one major downward trend as big as of now. Overall the growth of Gold is much faster in recent 5 years as compared to previous 5 years. So its not just a sudden increase. During last 5 years, gold prices rose at high pace and even some downward movements were not able to slower its pace. The most significant increase started after 2008 and ended recently after reaching $1900.30.

So I would say once again that there is no chance of a big downward trend.

Where do you get historical prices? I think we'll see Gold up again on a while.. check the volumes in the related options!!!

Страница: 1 2 >