You are currently not signed in.

Please sign in or register.

VPS Services

Страница: 1
Aug 17, 2011 10:00 am
RalFxify Mirrorbeta

DO you think the use of VPS is important for a forex trader? Lets share opinions and experiences with VPS providers..

Aug 18, 2011 03:53 pm
RalFxify Mirrorbeta

I use a very good VPS called CommercialNetworkServices. Has very low ping to my broker and extremly fast.. I have had no issues with them so far..

Aug 26, 2011 09:47 am
megrawab Hostedslavebeta

It is important especially when there is an expected outage of electricity and you have a laptop where you can access your trades through VPS. For autotraders and managed accounts, it is being used (not on all programs)

I am a hosted slave beta.

Aug 26, 2011 05:02 pm
TheFXHelpers Hostedbeta

I find that unless you are a news trader or trading huge sizes, you dont need the superfast VPS. 

We use forexvps and its pretty decent, as we grow we have upgraded to the more expensive service.

the key is how often they reset their servers and do they notify you.

we tried a more expensive server before and they kept reseting the server without letting us know, which as you might have guessed caused losses.

in summary you shouldnt spend more then 40$ on a vps until you are doing enough volume to justify a more proffessional

Sep 02, 2011 06:50 pm

Originally posted by RalFxify

DO you think the use of VPS is important for a forex trader? Lets share opinions and experiences with VPS providers..

yes that is very important if you are using any ea or even you are not using any ea and trevel alot or you make sure if you face any problem with your trading station or with your internet connection you can go any near cafe or any where and from that point you dont have to install any thing just login to your vps server and see your mt4

http://www.xynafx.com/ Xynafx ... fund managers and forex signal service providers Minimum investment for our Forex managed Account service is $2k that will be managed individually in one investors account. XynaFx signals As low as $26 per Month.

Apr 14, 2012 12:52 pm
mrinalini User

VPS is only required if a trader wants to trade with EA and wants to install it on his computer as it requires more speed and privacy or also when a trader trades a lot and deals in more volumes then he wants his own secure network for the same .

Apr 15, 2012 07:57 am
Sasha User

If u trade manually then it is of no use. But if u use an EA that is capable of running 24/5 then VPS is necessary.

Similarly if u r providing signals then u VPS is a must.

Apr 17, 2012 03:39 am
Jogi User

Originally posted by Sasha

If u trade manually then it is of no use. But if u use an EA that is capable of running 24/5 then VPS is necessary.

I agree. VPS service is only needed if for some reason u need to run ur account 24/5

http://www.fxstat.com/widget/link?t=wide&c=1&s=26883&o1=growth&o2=drawdown&o3=monthly&o4=equity

Apr 18, 2012 04:25 pm

VPS is not for beginners. It is only important when trader is using multiple locations to manage his account i.e office and home. It is also good coz even if ur computer experience any problem, u will not be affected because vps will have all ur settings saved.

Stick to your rules

Apr 19, 2012 09:39 am
Champ User

Originally posted by uniquetrader

VPS is not for beginners. It is only important when trader is using multiple locations to manage his account i.e office and home. It is also good coz even if ur computer experience any problem, u will not be affected because vps will have all ur settings saved.

That is a big advantage of vps. Once u setup everything on vps then ur pc settings or window or hardware problem will not affect ur trading. You can simply login from the other pc and ur settings will remain same. No need to install everything again.

But one disadvantage of vps can be that if many vps services r poor. So you need to search for a good one.

http://www.fxstat.com/widget/link?t=tiny&c=1&s=24959&o1=growth&o2=drawdown&o3=profitfactor

Apr 25, 2012 03:55 pm
mrinalini User

Originally posted by Sasha

I agree with the same as trading manually does not require VPS at all and if a trader wants to trade with EA 24x5 in these markets only then he needs to have a VPS. Also he needs to do his settings accordingly for trading with the EA.

Страница: 1