T0009 Verified real account

Печалба: 6038.90% Inizio Trading: 01/03/2010
Драудоун: 11.73% Drawdown ass: 0.00%
Pips Totali: 9727.58 Performance Type: Real
Trade: Automated
12/09/2011 07:34 am
v7001v Hostedbeta

Originally posted by davidalfonsi

I think most of the traders are too lazy to try to study the closed trades. Here are simply rules I found revieweing the trading log:1. Risk Reward Ratio (RRR) is always around 3.8 = Take Profit (TP) is always 3.8 times the size of the Stop Loss (SL);2. Lots size is related to the distance of the SL, in particular is around (8 / distance of the SL);3. I am just trying to understand how the SL is set.

For observation 2, there's no need to guesstimate from the statement. We have stated it clearly in the description as follows:

Risk Settings: Position sizing (lot) is varied according the risk appetite of each entry and the pip of individual stop-loss. If you check the Lots chart in FxStat, you see that the lot size histogram looks as if it’s a martingale. It’s not. In fact, every trade risks just 1% of capital in the account. No new trade is opened until the last trade is closed. Every stop-loss is predetermined at the time of entry. The smaller the pip of the stop-loss, the larger the lot size T0009 is willing to establish, and vice versa. In other words, only a fixed percentage of capital is at risk of hitting the stop-loss whenever there’s an established position. The current setting of the fixed percentage is 1%.

12/09/2011 09:29 am
honeric01 User

Nice one.

You need an instant loan online? check this: http://www.liberty-loan.com/?ref=honeric01

15/09/2011 03:48 pm
davidalfonsi Mirrorbeta

Originally posted by v7001v

Originally posted by davidalfonsi
I think most of the traders are too lazy to try to study the closed trades. Here are simply rules I found revieweing the trading log:1. Risk Reward Ratio (RRR) is always around 3.8 = Take Profit (TP) is always 3.8 times the size of the Stop Loss (SL);2. Lots size is related to the distance of the SL, in particular is around (8 / distance of the SL);3. I am just trying to understand how the SL is set.

For observation 2, there's no need to guesstimate from the statement. We have stated it clearly in the description as follows:Risk Settings: Position sizing (lot) is varied according the risk appetite of each entry and the pip of individual stop-loss. If you check the Lots chart in FxStat, you see that the lot size histogram looks as if it’s a martingale. It’s not. In fact, every trade risks just 1% of capital in the account. No new trade is opened until the last trade is closed. Every stop-loss is predetermined at the time of entry. The smaller the pip of the stop-loss, the larger the lot size T0009 is willing to establish, and vice versa. In other words, only a fixed percentage of capital is at risk of hitting the stop-loss whenever there’s an established position. The current setting of the fixed percentage is 1%.

Wow, I really like your systematic approach. So, I understood the way TakeProfit and Volume are set, I just need to understand the entries and the StopLoss (i.e. 98% of the strategy!). Anyway, congratulations for your results, which are constant in this period of high volatility!!

17/09/2011 06:18 pm
joaobucks User

Hello. I trade several robots. WallStreet-forex was able  to implement EA protection that nobody has been able to crack. One good suggestion for you is ForexVerified.com. It implements server protection for your ea by using trade copier via metatrader247.com. Hopefully you can make this available to us soon. 

18/09/2011 04:29 pm
ironical User

Originally posted by joaobucks

Hello. I trade several robots. WallStreet-forex was able  to implement EA protection that nobody has been able to crack. One good suggestion for you is ForexVerified.com. It implements server protection for your ea by using trade copier via metatrader247.com. Hopefully you can make this available to us soon. 

I dont understand what u exactly want to say. You told us about a robot and a website. But in the end you said that hopefully fxstat can make this available soon. So which thing you actually talking abt?

The good or ill of a man lies within his own will. – Epictetus

18/09/2011 08:56 pm
joaobucks User

The point about the robot I trade is that it is possible to code-protect an EA such that people will not be able to hack it. Secondly, the last website I mentioned provides trade copier. Of course, FxStat can do this too.  

19/09/2011 07:01 am
v7001v Hostedbeta

We're still looking for qualified publisher.

19/09/2011 02:37 pm

Originally posted by joaobucks

The point about the robot I trade is that it is possible to code-protect an EA such that people will not be able to hack it. Secondly, the last website I mentioned provides trade copier. Of course, FxStat can do this too.  

Fxstat is giving us another service of "autotrading". Isnt it similar to trade copier? Actually I really dunno abt trade copier much. But by its name it looks similar to autotrading service of fxstat.

Stick to your rules

19/09/2011 08:54 pm
davidalfonsi Mirrorbeta

Originally posted by v7001v

We're still looking for qualified publisher.

Which level of qualification would you need?

20/09/2011 02:13 pm
v7001v Hostedbeta

Experience in moving hundreds of copies of EA in average daily sales.