You are currently not signed in.

Please sign in or register.

An Advice

Page: 1
Jun 17, 2011 03:07 pm
Sasha User

Envois: 836
Membre depuis: 16/05/2011

I read a very nice article about forex. I like it and I want to share it with you. I will write its important points.

It is always suggested to have good strategy in forex. Thats helpful but some people are mistaken in understanding this line. Some of the new traders actually set some guidlines to read trading patterns and they strictly follow it. Never ever set specific times for trading or trading for any specific currency. As you know forex is very inconsistent market, so you must have all choices open. Read daily news about currency pairs that you are going to trade. Discuss it on forums to get better ideas of how indicators work. Do not get discouraged in case of loss and keep yourself cool and try to learn as much as you can. The best learning place is forums where experienced traders are sharing their experience and strategies.

Jun 18, 2011 07:20 pm
Jogi User

Envois: 685
Membre depuis: 06/06/2011

I got some points but overall I could not understand it. Why we shouldnt set specific currency pairs? If we do it, we can better judge its behaviour. But if we trade different pairs, it will be difficult to understand their behaviour. I think 2 or 3 pairs are enough and we can choose them by practicing demo.

http://www.fxstat.com/widget/link?t=wide&c=1&s=26883&o1=growth&o2=drawdown&o3=monthly&o4=equity

Jun 19, 2011 11:59 am
Champ User

Envois: 711
Membre depuis: 17/05/2011

I think the bottom line of the advice is to keep all options open and to never restrict yourself. I agree with it to some extent. I think it needs more explanation.

http://www.fxstat.com/widget/link?t=tiny&c=1&s=24959&o1=growth&o2=drawdown&o3=profitfactor

Jun 21, 2011 02:24 pm

Envois: 939
Membre depuis: 21/04/2011

I think a newbie should start with a demo and trade wisely. Start making a strategy when you understand how forex works. Keep practicing and modify your strategy. In this process you will win sometimes and sometimes you will loose. But all this will happen on demo so no worries. You will comeup with a good strategy in the end. It can take a few months for a novice. Check your strategy for some time to see if it is working fine in different market conditions and then implement it on your real account.

In my opinion we should stick to our strategies and can modify it a bit. All options open means that if strategy doesnt work fine for a day you can try another.

Stick to your rules

Jun 22, 2011 05:23 pm
illiterate User

Envois: 561
Membre depuis: 21/04/2011

Ohhh actually you didnt get sasha's point. She is not saying that defining a strategy is wrong thing. Its very important or I would say essential to be succesful in forex trading. I am saying that during the process of defining a strategy, you should not restrict yourself and try to check each and everything and clear all doubts in your mind. Some people try a selected group of pairs and make strategy.

https://www.fxstat.com/widget/link?t=medium&c=1&s=25892&o1=growth&o2=drawdown&o3=monthly&o4=equity

Sep 05, 2011 10:23 pm

Envois: 513
Membre depuis: 08/02/2011

Originally posted by Sasha

I read a very nice article about forex. I like it and I want to share it with you. I will write its important points.

It is always suggested to have good strategy in forex. Thats helpful but some people are mistaken in understanding this line. Some of the new traders actually set some guidlines to read trading patterns and they strictly follow it. Never ever set specific times for trading or trading for any specific currency. As you know forex is very inconsistent market, so you must have all choices open. Read daily news about currency pairs that you are going to trade. Discuss it on forums to get better ideas of how indicators work. Do not get discouraged in case of loss and keep yourself cool and try to learn as much as you can. The best learning place is forums where experienced traders are sharing their experience and strategies.

that is very nice article can you send the full article or share the link of the article so we can read the full article .

http://www.xynafx.com/ Xynafx ... fund managers and forex signal service providers Minimum investment for our Forex managed Account service is $2k that will be managed individually in one investors account. XynaFx signals As low as $26 per Month.

Page: 1