You are currently not signed in.

Please sign in or register.

Gold might be booming, but...

صفحه: 1
Aug 18, 2011 05:25 pm
leebut User

ارسالها: 158
تاریخ عضویت: 16/07/2011

Gold makes higher highs in a very strong uptend. I'm sure many of you are making big bucks trading the trend.

I've been trading it too, made 1,000 PIPs and then lost them all still going long! Amazing!

It has been my debut on gold (XAU/USD), so I suppose much of my problem has been getting to grips with it's movements. My first two trades were prommising, but what started off prommising has killed itself. Two days of profits wiped out in 1 hour!. Why is it easier to lose money than to make it in FOREX?

Aug 18, 2011 05:27 pm
leebut User

ارسالها: 158
تاریخ عضویت: 16/07/2011

I meant 'its movements', not 'it's movements'. It'd be good to have an edit and delete facility on here.

Aug 22, 2011 02:49 pm
ZionsJr User

ارسالها: 1
تاریخ عضویت: 11/02/2011

did you go long or go short ??

Aug 22, 2011 05:03 pm

ارسالها: 939
تاریخ عضویت: 21/04/2011

Originally posted by leebut
Gold makes higher highs in a very strong uptend. I'm sure many of you are making big bucks trading the trend.

I've been trading it too, made 1,000 PIPs and then lost them all still going long! Amazing!

It has been my debut on gold (XAU/USD), so I suppose much of my problem has been getting to grips with it's movements. My first two trades were prommising, but what started off prommising has killed itself. Two days of profits wiped out in 1 hour!. Why is it easier to lose money than to make it in FOREX?

Lost all by going long on gold.......... how is it possible.... Very bad luck. Coz its upward trend is really very strong and very rare to loose if you r not scalping.

Stick to your rules

Aug 25, 2011 08:21 pm
TheFXHelpers Hostedbeta

ارسالها: 4
تاریخ عضویت: 17/08/2011

While the trend is upwards, some people will suffer losses due to one thing... Money Management.

If your account cant withstand a correction, you really need time your entry well. I know alot of people who saw the breach of 1900 as a good thing, however our FXH#3 trader saw it the opposite, he saw it as the last gasp before a correction.

ALL is not lost if you are long, as it seems like we might have reached the bottom of the correction, and the run to 2000 is on the cards, our FXHelpers #3 trader has provided a chart to support this statement, hope this helps.

Attachements:

Aug 26, 2011 01:11 pm
widhie75 User

ارسالها: 118
تاریخ عضویت: 05/12/2010

Same as all pair,,,,we know price need correction to make going up.......

but we never know how far correction is..it could be bounce on yellow line (might be trendline).....or it could continue crossing.

http://www.fxstat.com/widget/link?t=wide&c=3&s=8617&o1=growth&o2=drawdown&o3=profitfactor

Sep 05, 2011 09:43 pm

ارسالها: 513
تاریخ عضویت: 08/02/2011

any one see the todays move of gold and all major stocks? gold is going in rocket move to up.

may be i think it has now time to come back to make some low in this month are next month 

http://www.xynafx.com/ Xynafx ... fund managers and forex signal service providers Minimum investment for our Forex managed Account service is $2k that will be managed individually in one investors account. XynaFx signals As low as $26 per Month.

صفحه: 1