You are currently not signed in.

Please sign in or register.

Free Interactive Forex Signals

Página: 1
Feb 16, 2011 11:02 am
DeltaFins Hostedbeta

In our Live-Statement (Tradeview) you can see our signals live with a maximum delay of 15 seconds. As soon there will appear or will be triggered a new (pending or instant) order you will hear an acoustical sound. If a Stop/Loss or a Take/Profit value will be changed the changed value will be marked green (T/P) or red (S/L).

Our bank software (is used by many big banks) provides you trading signals for the most instruments on the Forex market round the clock. For a wide spread of the risks there are used several strategies. Each strategy has its’ own money management. Furthermore there is a global money management system which controls the whole process. You will see that there are different money management systems looking on the orders.

You will find the TradeView on our website: http://www.deltafins-invest.com/en/forex-signals.html

http://www.fxstat.com/widget/link?t=medium&c=1&s=3352&o1=growth&o2=drawdown&o3=monthly&o4=equity

Feb 16, 2011 01:25 pm
paradise User

Nice! I guess this is the same account: http://www.fxstat.com/perfomances/view/-3352 Could you let us know how long will this service remain for free?

I will review the trading style soon and give my opinion if you are ok with that.

Sep 05, 2011 11:04 pm

Originally posted by paradise

Nice! I guess this is the same account: http://www.fxstat.com/perfomances/view/-3352 Could you let us know how long will this service remain for free?

I will review the trading style soon and give my opinion if you are ok with that.

yaa it is same i think they are giving free signals from two months i guess and that will be free for long term . they are shring there signals for fun not for money.

http://www.xynafx.com/ Xynafx ... fund managers and forex signal service providers Minimum investment for our Forex managed Account service is $2k that will be managed individually in one investors account. XynaFx signals As low as $26 per Month.

Nov 20, 2011 04:07 pm
ironical User

Results are interesting. Initial months generated nice profit. But ending months lost all what was gained. There are still many factors to note.

1- Lot selection was not right. I think constant lot size would have generated much better results.
2- In the end, there are still 1754 pips gained.
3- 79.41% winnign trades
4- It lost more than $2000 profit and more than 699 pips in just 2 trades. (open time of these trades is 31-aug)

So actually its mismanagement by the user of signals. If used wisely, these signals would have produced nice profits.

The good or ill of a man lies within his own will. – Epictetus

Nov 24, 2011 06:23 pm
Sasha User

Originally posted by ironical

Results are interesting. Initial months generated nice profit. But ending months lost all what was gained. There are still many factors to note.

1- Lot selection was not right. I think constant lot size would have generated much better results.
3- 79.41% winnign trades
4- It lost more than $2000 profit and more than 699 pips in just 2 trades. (open time of these trades is 31-aug)

So actually its mismanagement by the user of signals. If used wisely, these signals would have produced nice profits.

Good analysis :).

I have visited deltafins website. They do not offer free signals now. They have some EAs at high price. They also offer managed accounts. I may spend some more time looking at different areas of their website.

Nov 25, 2011 07:41 pm
ironical User

Originally posted by Sasha

Originally posted by ironical

3- 79.41% winnign trades

Good analysis :).

I have visited deltafins website. They do not offer free signals now. They have some EAs at high price. They also offer managed accounts. I may spend some more time looking at different areas of their website.

They still offer signals. Where did you see it?? I went to their site and they are still showing current signal results.

The good or ill of a man lies within his own will. – Epictetus

Dec 18, 2011 04:06 pm

Only if trader improves risk management and money money management, these signals can yeild better results.

Stick to your rules

Mar 07, 2012 03:22 am
Jogi User

All accounts of Deltafins r performing very well. Two of the five accounts have above 20% drawdown. Long history and low drawdown makes dfi one of top performing accounts on fxstat.

http://www.fxstat.com/widget/link?t=wide&c=1&s=26883&o1=growth&o2=drawdown&o3=monthly&o4=equity

Apr 25, 2012 05:09 pm
mrinalini User

Originally posted by uniquetrader

Only if trader improves risk management and money money management, these signals can yeild better results.

Also a trader needs to have proper knowledge and understanding of the indicators he uses for his trades so that he is able to perform right trades and also not fall in the traps created by the markets.

Jun 14, 2012 10:34 am

Well yeah there are many websites who all are providing free signals so that we can be in profit and some of them are really good but i think we should have to trade our self without depending upon others .

Jun 27, 2012 02:29 pm
bharat23 User

Well good to see that there are some free signals provider but they are not always correct and before we use their signals we have to test them so that we can make some good profit.

Página: 1