You are currently not signed in.

Please sign in or register.

EUR strengthening?

Page: 1
Jul 31, 2012 12:43 pm

Recent news about euro r positive. Italian prime minister said that euro crisis was like a tunnel and now we can see light at the end of this tunnel. So eurozone is now hopeful to recover from this crisis.

Will this hope strengthen Euro in coming days?

Stick to your rules

Jul 31, 2012 12:51 pm

Originally posted by uniquetrader

Recent news about euro r positive. Italian prime minister said that euro crisis was like a tunnel and now we can see light at the end of this tunnel. So eurozone is now hopeful to recover from this crisis.

I Heard these new but i can't see light at the end of this Long tunnel

[grin]

No I think EUR will go further down it doesn't only depend of the Italian prime minister

Aug 01, 2012 10:15 am
Sasha User

lol. I agree with sharktrader. Cant see anything real in these statements. Such statements of hope were also given in past by different personalities. I dun think Eur will recover in near future.

Aug 02, 2012 12:06 pm
ironical User

Originally posted by uniquetrader

This statement was given during talks between leaders of Italy & Spain. Now eyes r on euro central bank. Lets see what they decide this time.

The good or ill of a man lies within his own will. – Epictetus

Aug 03, 2012 11:04 am
Sasha User

Even if they start recovering, it will take very long period and it will be a slow process. So these news can move market for short period but in long run these news cannot sharply move the market.

Aug 03, 2012 11:04 am
Sasha User

Even if they start recovering, it will take very long period and it will be a slow process. So these news can move market for short period but in long run these news cannot sharply move the market.

Page: 1